7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Monday – Friday
The JPG Sales Engineer is responsible for maintaining and growing existing customer accounts as well as finding and developing new customer accounts. This individual must be highly motivated, a self-starter, professional in all aspects of their daily activities, possess excellent communication and leadership skills and always work in the best interest of both the client and JPG Services.
- Identify, sell and negotiate maintenance, repair and VAC services for commercial and industrial facilities HVAC systems
- Enforces a safety focused culture
- Initiates direct contact with new and existing customers.
- Manages and expands existing customer accounts including regular inquiries about current and upcoming activities.
- Identify and conducts follow-up on leads generated through professional organizations, trade shows, technicians, advertising and other lead generating techniques
- Prepares professional sales proposals based on field data and/or direct observation.
- Proactively suggests maintenance and service plans to best serve our customers.
- Briefs service personnel on contracted scope of work
- Meets or exceeds sales quotas with required minimum profit margins.
- Secures new work and change orders. Assists with plumbing, mechanical and HVAC work estimates and presents proposals to the customer.
- Interfaces and works collaboratively with the Service Team to solve customer needs
- Resolves customer satisfaction throughout all stages of work/job
- Adheres to safety standards. Ensures JPG Services team members and subcontractors adhere to safety standards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Possesses sales skills/capabilities necessary for customer relationship building, closing and retention
- Capable of maintaining a high energy level to handle a dynamic, fast-paced workload
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to prepare and present effective sales proposals to new and existing customers that will develop profitable results
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), excellent grammar, spelling and proof- reading skills and follow-up effectively
- Ability to stay focused despite numerous interruptions and deadlines
- Ability to work independently, self-starter, energetic
- Ability to demonstrate good common sense, sound judgment and ethical sales practices
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment
- Strong personal computer capabilities. Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook & Power Point), and basic Windows environment.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and willing to travel locally to consult with customers
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Regularly required to walk and stand; sit; talk and hear; and use fingers, reach, grasp, and handle.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to fulfill the essential job functions in a consistent state of alertness and a safe manner.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include clear vision at 20 inches or less and 20 feet or more, depth perception, and color vision.
- Minimum 3 years commercial estimating experience
- Plumbing, Mechanical, VAC trades experience preferred
- Health – 100% Paid for the Employee – low deductible HMO plan
- Vision, Dental, Paid Vacation & Extended Holidays
- 401K & Profit Sharing Plan
JPG Services is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Apply to Join Our Team
← Return to Careers